Useful information for the visa process
– Purpose of the visa: ‘Other’ (not study purpose). We are an ATO (approved training
Nowadays the only option is D type visa. The duration of D type visa is minimum 91 days (it can be extended for 1 year if necessary).
Necessary documents for the visa process:
– valid passport (must be valid for the whole visa period)
– invoice of the training fee payment
– a proof of the savings (stamped and signed by the bank) which is not older than 30 days
– bank account statement for the last 6 months (stamped and signed by the bank) which is not older than 30 days
– contract/confirmation about the accommodation for the whole period
– insurance (mostly health)
– letter of invitation: The student has to agree in the starting date of the training and the ending date with Mr. Arpad Rozsavolgyi. After our colleagues can make a Letter of invitation for the student. After that write an email to email@example.com with the agreed starting and finishing date, so we can provide the letter of invitation.
– A Statement about the number of dependent people in your household: A document about your family (who you take care/if you have kids, or you support somebody financially, there’s a family member who supports you, etc). You can write it on your own with date and signature: ‘My name is …., I do not have children and I do not support my parents financially. My parents support me, I attach their bank account statement and proof of savings.’
- 2 Biometric Image / 35x45mm white background,
- Residence Permit for “Other” Purpose / http://oif.gov.hu/. Helps also to find nr. 4,
- Appendix 16 / check the link under nr. 3,
- State Insurance Registration / https://www.turkiye.gov.tr. Might differ such as 4a, 4b or 4c, depending on applicants social service history,
- Letter of Invitation,
- Payment Proof or Invoices,
- Savings in Bank,
- Bank Statement / for 6 months,
- Accommodation Proof/Confirmation /must cover the dates in Letter of Invitation and detailed information can be found on the 2nd page of Appendix 16,
- Family Statement / if applicant is supported by any family member regarding nr. 8 or the applicant supports any of family member(s) or any family member travels with the applicant,
- Travel Insurance / must cover the dates indicated in Letter of Invitation or at most for a year and can be obtained at the application center,
- Additional Documents.